Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mercer Park, NJ


Beej and I met with the Phildelphia Mountain Biking Meet-Up Group
yesterday for a beginners ride at Mercer Park in NJ. This was my
second time out with them but Beej's first. We had a great time and
rode for about three hours. The ride leaders were very helpful and
kept you informed of the obstacles coming up ahead of you. They
helped you with your shifting, clearing logs, roots and even going up
and down hills properly. They made you feel confident on your bike
and manouvering the twisty single track. As you can see by the
picture Above, A good time was had by all. I can't wait till the next
ride. Beej and I will be purchasing hydration packs today. This is a
must for anybody mountain biking through trails. I will write a
review on what we choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment